Allianz Retail has launched Allianz Clear, a new broker household product range, as part of its wider retail division development initiatives.
The product was designed after an extensive consultation with broker partners suggested that they were most interested in a flexible household cover option for clients. It has been broken into three coverage tiers: Clear Essentials, Clear Advance and Clear Complete.
Clear Essentials has been aimed at brokers competing in highly price-sensitive markets whe
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Turnover grows for Stackhouse Poland
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- Hyperion plans stake sale, reports say