Allianz Retail has launched Allianz Clear, a new broker household product range, as part of its wider retail division development initiatives.
The product was designed after an extensive consultation with broker partners suggested that they were most interested in a flexible household cover option for clients. It has been broken into three coverage tiers: Clear Essentials, Clear Advance and Clear Complete.
Clear Essentials has been aimed at brokers competing in highly price-sensitive markets whe
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies