An international student insurance product is to be rolled out in the UK. Developed by Mondial Assistance in Australia in 2000, the product will offer cover for the majority of incidents that may occur throughout a student's time at university, including their journey to and from their home country, educational trips in Europe, personal possessions cover and a high level of medical benefits.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business