An international student insurance product is to be rolled out in the UK. Developed by Mondial Assistance in Australia in 2000, the product will offer cover for the majority of incidents that may occur throughout a student's time at university, including their journey to and from their home country, educational trips in Europe, personal possessions cover and a high level of medical benefits.
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income