An international student insurance product is to be rolled out in the UK. Developed by Mondial Assistance in Australia in 2000, the product will offer cover for the majority of incidents that may occur throughout a student's time at university, including their journey to and from their home country, educational trips in Europe, personal possessions cover and a high level of medical benefits.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017