The Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution (CEDR) has launched an injury mediation scheme dedicated to lower value personal injury (PI) claims.
The scheme aims to make it more affordable by removing any financial barriers that may have stood in the way of mediating low value personal injury claims.
The scheme was developed in conjunction with professionals active in the personal injury field, including leading law firms and insurers. It is designed to provide a low cost, high quality, streaml
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance
- Lycetts appoints Charles Foster as CEO
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Broking Break: Your Top 5