Carole Nash has cut motorcycle dealers' commercial insurance costs by providing training to its underwriters and introducing free risk assessments. Its stated aim is to bridge the gap between insurers' perceptions of the trade and the reality. Carole Nash has been able to highlight several areas, which underwriters viewed as high risk, but which, in reality, are rarely provided, such as unaccompanied demonstrations and pillion passengers.
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the techies: Dylan Bourguignon
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- HNW Forum 2017: Talking points
- Arag targets HNW market adding crisis communications to legal cover