Carole Nash has cut motorcycle dealers' commercial insurance costs by providing training to its underwriters and introducing free risk assessments. Its stated aim is to bridge the gap between insurers' perceptions of the trade and the reality. Carole Nash has been able to highlight several areas, which underwriters viewed as high risk, but which, in reality, are rarely provided, such as unaccompanied demonstrations and pillion passengers.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa