Brokers need to start educating their motor trade clients in car key safety says Norwich Union (NU). This advice comes after a 50% increase in the number of vehicles being stolen from motor traders across the UK over the past 12 months.
As vehicles have become harder to steal, criminal gangs have started to pay greater attention to the theft of vehicle keys as a quick fix solution.
Claims data from NU has shown a significant increase in the number of vehicles stolen through key theft from UK m
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies