Brokers need to start educating their motor trade clients in car key safety says Norwich Union (NU). This advice comes after a 50% increase in the number of vehicles being stolen from motor traders across the UK over the past 12 months.
As vehicles have become harder to steal, criminal gangs have started to pay greater attention to the theft of vehicle keys as a quick fix solution.
Claims data from NU has shown a significant increase in the number of vehicles stolen through key theft from UK m
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Turnover grows for Stackhouse Poland
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- Hyperion plans stake sale, reports say