It is time to finally bite the bullet. For several years, insurers have been discussing the need to drive up prices in the small to medium-sized enterprise (SME) market. However, as 2008 draws to a close, there has been little success on this front, and many are now arguing that the sector has arrived at a critical point.
The problem is that there are widely differing opinions on how to do this and who bears the responsibility. For example, smaller providers cannot buck the trend on pricing, clai
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017