Using a third party to undertake an intermediary's personal lines policy administration and customer contact appears to be growing in popularity as brokers review their strategies.
In particular, outsourcing personal lines business to a specialist operator can offer a broker real advantages, provided any potential outsource partner is chosen with care.
Many brokers will remember the days when outsourcing involved losing control of carefully built-up books of business. In so doing, brokers were
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022