Using a third party to undertake an intermediary's personal lines policy administration and customer contact appears to be growing in popularity as brokers review their strategies.
In particular, outsourcing personal lines business to a specialist operator can offer a broker real advantages, provided any potential outsource partner is chosen with care.
Many brokers will remember the days when outsourcing involved losing control of carefully built-up books of business. In so doing, brokers were
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report