Allianz Cornhill Schemes has launched Identity Protector, which the company says provides practical and effective protection against the consequences of identity fraud. The product is a system for alerting the policyholder whenever a change is made to their credit report, cover for theft of a passport or driving licence, compensation for lost wages and having to reapply for loans insurance against legal expenses.
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- Turnover grows for Stackhouse Poland
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Hyperion plans stake sale, reports say
- Broker Expo 2017: The agenda