Allianz Cornhill Schemes has launched Identity Protector, which the company says provides practical and effective protection against the consequences of identity fraud. The product is a system for alerting the policyholder whenever a change is made to their credit report, cover for theft of a passport or driving licence, compensation for lost wages and having to reapply for loans insurance against legal expenses.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies