KATE MUTTER - Groupama
7 September 2004
0600 Catch the train from Paddington to Swansea by the skin of my teeth, on the way to meet John Knox, MD of Antur Group, a £20m broking group in West Wales.
0930 John meets me at Swansea station and we drive to Carmarthen to meet with his colleagues at one of their monthly FSA meetings. Sun is shining and the scenery absolutely gorgeous - exactly how I always think of my Welsh homeland.
1030 My working life is dominated by 'selling' SME related business p
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the techies: Dylan Bourguignon
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- HNW Forum 2017: Talking points
- Arag targets HNW market adding crisis communications to legal cover