KATE MUTTER - Groupama
7 September 2004
0600 Catch the train from Paddington to Swansea by the skin of my teeth, on the way to meet John Knox, MD of Antur Group, a £20m broking group in West Wales.
0930 John meets me at Swansea station and we drive to Carmarthen to meet with his colleagues at one of their monthly FSA meetings. Sun is shining and the scenery absolutely gorgeous - exactly how I always think of my Welsh homeland.
1030 My working life is dominated by 'selling' SME related business p
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme