KATE MUTTER - Groupama
7 September 2004
0600 Catch the train from Paddington to Swansea by the skin of my teeth, on the way to meet John Knox, MD of Antur Group, a £20m broking group in West Wales.
0930 John meets me at Swansea station and we drive to Carmarthen to meet with his colleagues at one of their monthly FSA meetings. Sun is shining and the scenery absolutely gorgeous - exactly how I always think of my Welsh homeland.
1030 My working life is dominated by 'selling' SME related business
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Circle expands again in 2018