Sponsored by Allianz Cornhill.
Stuart Alexander won the judges over in this section by the way in which it turned Financial Services Authority (FSA) regulation into an opportunity to bring something new to the market, becoming the first broker in the UK to launch a network of appointed representatives for property management agents (PMAs).
Stuart Alexander recognised that, as secondary markets, many property owners, and especially PMAs, would fall under the scope of the FSA. It also recognised
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income