Sponsored by Allianz Cornhill.
Stuart Alexander won the judges over in this section by the way in which it turned Financial Services Authority (FSA) regulation into an opportunity to bring something new to the market, becoming the first broker in the UK to launch a network of appointed representatives for property management agents (PMAs).
Stuart Alexander recognised that, as secondary markets, many property owners, and especially PMAs, would fall under the scope of the FSA. It also recognised
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business