Sponsored by Allianz Cornhill.
Stuart Alexander won the judges over in this section by the way in which it turned Financial Services Authority (FSA) regulation into an opportunity to bring something new to the market, becoming the first broker in the UK to launch a network of appointed representatives for property management agents (PMAs).
Stuart Alexander recognised that, as secondary markets, many property owners, and especially PMAs, would fall under the scope of the FSA. It also recognised
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017