Airmic has criticised the Treasury for declining a request that risk managers be granted automatic exemption from regulation under the Insurance Mediation Directive, which comes into force in January. Airmic said it was disappointed that the Treasury appeared to have missed the point of the request for exemption, which it said was based around the need for absolute clarity in this matter.
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the techies: Dylan Bourguignon
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- HNW Forum 2017: Talking points
- Arag targets HNW market adding crisis communications to legal cover