Halifax General Insurance has launched a new claims service that willsee its in-house loss-adjusters visiting claimants to explain exactly howclaims will be handled.
In a move that the company has described as "market-leading", Halifax'sown adjusters will visit the homes of claimants to talk through proceduresface-to-face, starting with a pilot scheme handling general perilinsurance claims in the East Midlands and subsidence claimsnationwide.
Halifax Claims At Home will be based in Kegworth,
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?