Halifax General Insurance has launched a new claims service that willsee its in-house loss-adjusters visiting claimants to explain exactly howclaims will be handled.
In a move that the company has described as "market-leading", Halifax'sown adjusters will visit the homes of claimants to talk through proceduresface-to-face, starting with a pilot scheme handling general perilinsurance claims in the East Midlands and subsidence claimsnationwide.
Halifax Claims At Home will be based in Kegworth, c
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure