Halifax General Insurance has launched a new claims service that willsee its in-house loss-adjusters visiting claimants to explain exactly howclaims will be handled.
In a move that the company has described as "market-leading", Halifax'sown adjusters will visit the homes of claimants to talk through proceduresface-to-face, starting with a pilot scheme handling general perilinsurance claims in the East Midlands and subsidence claimsnationwide.
Halifax Claims At Home will be based in Kegworth, c
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel