Motorcyclists in London have the worst accident record in the UK,according to a new national study by a leading intermediary.
Carole Nash, the UK's biggest motorcycle insurance specialist, issued thestudy after it investigated claims records among its 220,000 policyholdersand conducted postcode analysis to pinpoint those with the best and worstaccident records.
The Carole Nash Motorcycle Accident Risk Survey 2003 supported thefindings of its 2002 research - with London's upmarket EC postcode a
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance
- Lycetts appoints Charles Foster as CEO
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Broking Break: Your Top 5