Motorcyclists in London have the worst accident record in the UK,according to a new national study by a leading intermediary.
Carole Nash, the UK's biggest motorcycle insurance specialist, issued thestudy after it investigated claims records among its 220,000 policyholdersand conducted postcode analysis to pinpoint those with the best and worstaccident records.
The Carole Nash Motorcycle Accident Risk Survey 2003 supported thefindings of its 2002 research - with London's upmarket EC postcode a
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- GRP’s County Group buys Guardian in "first of many" deals
- Finch Insurance Brokers returns to profitable growth in 2017
- Trident switches from Open GI to Applied Systems
- Providers prepare for FCA affordability rule changes hitting premium finance
- Clear secures refinancing deal with ECI Partners
- SEIB looking for more deals after Equicover book buy