London and the South-east clearly maintain their lead and strong gravitational pull at the centre of the insurance world but Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Cardiff, Glasgow and their hinterlands are growing in stature as important centres for 'serious' commercial insurances.
However, this is not simply another upturn in the cycle, as serious economic regeneration is at its heart. The industry and trading relationships between providers and brokers in particular have gone through changes.
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022