London and the South-east clearly maintain their lead and strong gravitational pull at the centre of the insurance world but Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Cardiff, Glasgow and their hinterlands are growing in stature as important centres for 'serious' commercial insurances.
However, this is not simply another upturn in the cycle, as serious economic regeneration is at its heart. The industry and trading relationships between providers and brokers in particular have gone through changes.
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal