Event Insurance has rebranded its wedding policy to include coverage for civil partnerships in addition to releasing a new product covering Bar and Bat Mitzvahs.
The civil partnership product will include the same coverage as Event Insurance's original wedding product, but will seek to offer greater security in the event of a claim by using more exact wording for this type of event.
The same idea was behind the launch of the Bar and Bat Mitzvah policy, which will be a pared down version of Event
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- “Transformation” costs Swinton as profits fall
- Three firms in for Leeds-based Henderson