Event Insurance has rebranded its wedding policy to include coverage for civil partnerships in addition to releasing a new product covering Bar and Bat Mitzvahs.
The civil partnership product will include the same coverage as Event Insurance's original wedding product, but will seek to offer greater security in the event of a claim by using more exact wording for this type of event.
The same idea was behind the launch of the Bar and Bat Mitzvah policy, which will be a pared down version of Event
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- SEIB eyeing buys to support ongoing organic growth