Event Insurance has rebranded its wedding policy to include coverage for civil partnerships in addition to releasing a new product covering Bar and Bat Mitzvahs.
The civil partnership product will include the same coverage as Event Insurance's original wedding product, but will seek to offer greater security in the event of a claim by using more exact wording for this type of event.
The same idea was behind the launch of the Bar and Bat Mitzvah policy, which will be a pared down version of Event
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business