Crawford and Company has created a new global claims bureau in the UK to strengthen its Lloyd's operations. The introduction of the Lloyd's Bureau is part of Crawford's strategy to develop and manage effective business models for syndicates, brokers and their clients on a global scale, while helping them comply with the Lloyd's claims principles and standards. The bureau will also provide a central intake for Lloyd's claims in the London market. Each claim that passes through the Lloyd's Bur
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017