The ratings on UK-based composite insurer Pinnacle Insurance (Pinnacle) reflect the company's strong and consistent earnings record, robust capital adequacy, and stable and experienced management team.
These positive factors are offset by concentrations in Pinnacle's business profile, challenges associated with the volatility of investment bond sales, and legacy issues with the warranty account. The company is a subsidiary of Cardif S.A. (Cardif; not rated), and its ultimate parent is BNP Par
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017