Amateur football players from across the country all gathered at the inaugural Insurance Age five-a-side World Cup tournament last month to battle against football legends.
The tournament, which took place at the David Beckham Academy in London, was a great success as insurers, brokers and other firms played against football legends such as Kerry Dixon, Frank Mcavennie, Nigel Winterburn and Clive Allen.
Peter Hesketh, director of Wrightsure Insurance Services (NW), said: "I'm sure all the comp
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers