Bricks and Motor Insurance Centre, located in Bury, has built up a broad-based portfolio of motor, household and leisure business over the past 15 years but, like many smaller high-street brokers, one market it had found difficult to crack was fleet.
"We're experts in our local market, but not in fleet, so although we were picking up a few small fleets, our presentations weren't a priority for the insurers," explains Kevan Haughton, managing director of Bricks and Motor.
Then four years ago Mr
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Jade Insurance teams up on health insurance with sports focused My Club