Bricks and Motor Insurance Centre, located in Bury, has built up a broad-based portfolio of motor, household and leisure business over the past 15 years but, like many smaller high-street brokers, one market it had found difficult to crack was fleet.
"We're experts in our local market, but not in fleet, so although we were picking up a few small fleets, our presentations weren't a priority for the insurers," explains Kevan Haughton, managing director of Bricks and Motor.
Then four years ago Mr
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income