Bricks and Motor Insurance Centre, located in Bury, has built up a broad-based portfolio of motor, household and leisure business over the past 15 years but, like many smaller high-street brokers, one market it had found difficult to crack was fleet.
"We're experts in our local market, but not in fleet, so although we were picking up a few small fleets, our presentations weren't a priority for the insurers," explains Kevan Haughton, managing director of Bricks and Motor.
Then four years ago Mr
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel