The Co-op's panel of brokers could be set to benefit from the society's decision to expand into the legal sector with the establishment of a new business venture, Co-operative Legal Services.
The Co-op has hired ex-RAC managing director Eddie Ryan to front the new business, which will provide claims management support as part of the company's legal expenses insurance cover for over two million policyholders who have co-operative motor, home, travel or commercial policies.
The new venture will
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance
- Lycetts appoints Charles Foster as CEO
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Broking Break: Your Top 5