The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has partnered with InsurTech firm Insurercore on two new initiatives for brokers via a searchable networking platform.
The trade body explained that the platform allows brokers to find markets to write their risks and source underwriters with the necessary capacity.
It added that brokers will be able to search for technological solutions to day-to-day issues they face in their businesses.
In his 2018 Biba conference speech, chief executive
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Konsileo parts ways with four brokers
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY