The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has partnered with InsurTech firm Insurercore on two new initiatives for brokers via a searchable networking platform.
The trade body explained that the platform allows brokers to find markets to write their risks and source underwriters with the necessary capacity.
It added that brokers will be able to search for technological solutions to day-to-day issues they face in their businesses.
In his 2018 Biba conference speech, chief executive
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders