The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has partnered with InsurTech firm Insurercore on two new initiatives for brokers via a searchable networking platform.
The trade body explained that the platform allows brokers to find markets to write their risks and source underwriters with the necessary capacity.
It added that brokers will be able to search for technological solutions to day-to-day issues they face in their businesses.
In his 2018 Biba conference speech, chief executive
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Hogarth Underwriting enters liquidation amid Gable collapse