Arthur J. Gallagher has agreed to buy 100% of Stackhouse Poland Group for an undisclosed sum. Insurance Age understands that Jeremy Cary, Stackhouse Poland executive chairman, will leave the business when the deal goes through.
The transaction is expected to close in the first quarter of 2019 and is subject to regulatory approval.
Stackhouse Poland was established in 1974 and in Insurance Age’s 2018 Top 100 Independent Brokers supplement it was in the £100m - £199.99m gross written premium
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries