Arthur J. Gallagher has agreed to buy 100% of Stackhouse Poland Group for an undisclosed sum. Insurance Age understands that Jeremy Cary, Stackhouse Poland executive chairman, will leave the business when the deal goes through.
The transaction is expected to close in the first quarter of 2019 and is subject to regulatory approval.
Stackhouse Poland was established in 1974 and in Insurance Age’s 2018 Top 100 Independent Brokers supplement it was in the £100m - £199.99m gross written premium
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto