Arthur J. Gallagher has agreed to buy 100% of Stackhouse Poland Group for an undisclosed sum. Insurance Age understands that Jeremy Cary, Stackhouse Poland executive chairman, will leave the business when the deal goes through.
The transaction is expected to close in the first quarter of 2019 and is subject to regulatory approval.
Stackhouse Poland was established in 1974 and in Insurance Age’s 2018 Top 100 Independent Brokers supplement it was in the £100m - £199.99m gross written premium
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing