Cyber resilience is about defence but it’s also about being prepared for an attack, according to Rob Wainwright, executive director of Europol.
Speaking at CFC Underwriting’s 2017 London Market Cyber Symposium, Wainwright said: “So much of what we do is reactive and we need to be better at predicting what will happen.”
According to Wainwright, Europol uses data and analytics to “understand how crime works across the borders” in Europe and to disrupt organised crime.
He explained th
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- GRP’s County Group buys Guardian in "first of many" deals
- Finch Insurance Brokers returns to profitable growth in 2017
- Trident switches from Open GI to Applied Systems
- Providers prepare for FCA affordability rule changes hitting premium finance
- Clear secures refinancing deal with ECI Partners
- SEIB looking for more deals after Equicover book buy