Cyber resilience is about defence but it’s also about being prepared for an attack, according to Rob Wainwright, executive director of Europol.
Speaking at CFC Underwriting’s 2017 London Market Cyber Symposium, Wainwright said: “So much of what we do is reactive and we need to be better at predicting what will happen.”
According to Wainwright, Europol uses data and analytics to “understand how crime works across the borders” in Europe and to disrupt organised crime.
He explained th
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division