The Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD) comes into force on 23 February 2018 and Insurance Age sat down with Ann Peel, technical consultant at Compliance Insurance Services, ahead of the implementation of the new rules.
The video is the first in an occasional new series where we will ask people in the industry for their 30 second view on a topic concerning the broker market.
The IDD concerns the distribution of insurance and reinsurance. It also tackles assisting in the administration and p
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- CII investigating disciplinary action for Paul Asplin after conviction
- Resisting Toba change would be “lunacy” – Tim Ryan
- Whiplash reforms delayed until 2020
- Biba launches industry standardised Toba template
- Brokerbility targeting up to 10 new members
- One Broker axes KTIB brand