The Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD) comes into force on 23 February 2018 and Insurance Age sat down with Ann Peel, technical consultant at Compliance Insurance Services, ahead of the implementation of the new rules.
The video is the first in an occasional new series where we will ask people in the industry for their 30 second view on a topic concerning the broker market.
The IDD concerns the distribution of insurance and reinsurance. It also tackles assisting in the administration and p
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division