The Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD) comes into force on 23 February 2018 and Insurance Age sat down with Ann Peel, technical consultant at Compliance Insurance Services, ahead of the implementation of the new rules.
The video is the first in an occasional new series where we will ask people in the industry for their 30 second view on a topic concerning the broker market.
The IDD concerns the distribution of insurance and reinsurance. It also tackles assisting in the administration and p
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance
- Lycetts appoints Charles Foster as CEO
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Broking Break: Your Top 5