The Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD) comes into force on 23 February 2018 and Insurance Age sat down with Ann Peel, technical consultant at Compliance Insurance Services, ahead of the implementation of the new rules.
The video is the first in an occasional new series where we will ask people in the industry for their 30 second view on a topic concerning the broker market.
The IDD concerns the distribution of insurance and reinsurance. It also tackles assisting in the administration and p
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- Moving away from brokers would be a “major dereliction of duty”, says Phil Bayles
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- Nexus considering sale, IPO and further options
- Stuart Vann out at Esure