The Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD) comes into force on 23 February 2018 and Insurance Age sat down with Ann Peel, technical consultant at Compliance Insurance Services, ahead of the implementation of the new rules.
The video is the first in an occasional new series where we will ask people in the industry for their 30 second view on a topic concerning the broker market.
The IDD concerns the distribution of insurance and reinsurance. It also tackles assisting in the administration and p
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- SEIB eyeing buys to support ongoing organic growth