Smart home insurance provider Neos has partnered with data and technology driven broker Hood Group.
According to Neos, Hood Group will provide administration services supporting the Neos smart home insurance proposition, including sales support and customer services such as customer helpline, policy fulfilment, mid-term adjustments and renewals.
Earlier this year the start-up managing general agent (MGA) launched a proposition which it said generates a home insurance quote in under 30 seconds.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change