Towcester-based independent commercial broker Insurance Linx has bought the business of Nelsons Insurance Brokers for an undisclosed sum.
The deal is the broker’s ninth since it was formed by managing director David Green in 2008 and follows on from its purchase of Leicester-based Specialist Property Insurance Brokers in June this year.
According to Insurance Linx, Swadlincote-based Nelsons specialises in arranging private members club and hotel/guesthouse insurance.
The broker confirmed that
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage
- Cross-border broker partnership plans escalate ahead of Brexit