Towcester-based independent commercial broker Insurance Linx has bought the business of Nelsons Insurance Brokers for an undisclosed sum.
The deal is the broker’s ninth since it was formed by managing director David Green in 2008 and follows on from its purchase of Leicester-based Specialist Property Insurance Brokers in June this year.
According to Insurance Linx, Swadlincote-based Nelsons specialises in arranging private members club and hotel/guesthouse insurance.
The broker confirmed that
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- Brexit and customer fairness dominate FCA 2019/20 plans
- FCA proposes £537.7m fee budget for 2019/20
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth