Towcester-based independent commercial broker Insurance Linx has bought the business of Nelsons Insurance Brokers for an undisclosed sum.
The deal is the broker’s ninth since it was formed by managing director David Green in 2008 and follows on from its purchase of Leicester-based Specialist Property Insurance Brokers in June this year.
According to Insurance Linx, Swadlincote-based Nelsons specialises in arranging private members club and hotel/guesthouse insurance.
The broker confirmed that
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division