The quiz is now live. Why not test yourself against your colleagues to see who has been paying the most attention? Pleased with your results? Tweet us your score using #IAQuiz Quiz away. Need a hint? Try our clues: New name replaces KIRS which covered Towergate, Autonet, Direct Group, Chase Templeton and Price Forbes but businesses will retain their own brands. The deal is part of Higos-owner GRP's strategy to develop regional hubs. Boss had been with the Primary-owned firm since 20
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution