The quiz is now live. Why not test yourself against your colleagues to see who has been paying the most attention?
Pleased with your results? Tweet us your score using #IAQuiz
Need a hint? Try our clues:
New name replaces KIRS which covered Towergate, Autonet, Direct Group, Chase Templeton and Price Forbes but businesses will retain their own brands.
The deal is part of Higos-owner GRP's strategy to develop regional hubs.
Boss had been with the Primary-owned firm since 20
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Pen confirms redundancy threat at Chelmsford
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark
- Biba manifesto 2018: Push to prevent regulation stifling productivity
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam