HPS Investment Partners (HPS) and Madison Dearborn Partners (MDP) have renamed the Towergate holding group to Ardonagh Group. The group, previously known as KIRS Group, was created in May this year when HPS and MDP brought together its UK general insurance businesses, including Towergate, Autonet, Chase Templeton, Direct Group and Price Forbes. At that time it stated that the group was expected to generate £2.8bn of gross written premium and an annual income of £500m. In June the group comple
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution