Kelliher Insurance Group has posted a small rise in turnover to £15.15m for the year ended 31 December 2016.
The document filed in Companies House noted that this is compared to the £14.37m turnover that the broker achieved last year.
Meanwhile operating profit remained flat at £1.88m (2015: £1.90m), while pre-tax profit also stayed the same as in 2015 at £1.78m.
The broker further reported a profit for the year of £1.31m, compared to £1.33m in the preceding year.
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Pen confirms redundancy threat at Chelmsford
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Biba manifesto 2018: Push to prevent regulation stifling productivity