Kelliher Insurance Group has posted a small rise in turnover to £15.15m for the year ended 31 December 2016. The document filed in Companies House noted that this is compared to the £14.37m turnover that the broker achieved last year. Meanwhile operating profit remained flat at £1.88m (2015: £1.90m), while pre-tax profit also stayed the same as in 2015 at £1.78m. The broker further reported a profit for the year of £1.31m, compared to £1.33m in the preceding year. Infrastructure Kelliher, wh
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution