Amicus Insurance Solutions is opening a regional sales office in Newcastle to cover the north of England.
The new branch is headed up by regional sales manager, Jody Godfrey, who is joined by two more staff.
Amicus director Paul Beck noted that the goal is to have five or six staff members by the end of this year.
“At the moment we’ve only got three there, because we’re still recruiting,” Beck added. “We’re looking to do this from up there because it’s impossible to recruit from London.”
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA