Amicus Insurance Solutions is opening a regional sales office in Newcastle to cover the north of England.
The new branch is headed up by regional sales manager, Jody Godfrey, who is joined by two more staff.
Amicus director Paul Beck noted that the goal is to have five or six staff members by the end of this year.
“At the moment we’ve only got three there, because we’re still recruiting,” Beck added. “We’re looking to do this from up there because it’s impossible to recruit from London.”
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years