Be Wiser chairman Mark Bower-Dyke has said the firm’s win at the 2016 UK Broker Awards was a good surprise and recommended brokers to enter this year’s awards. The broker won the Training Award at last year’s ceremony at The Brewery in London. Excellence Bower-Dyke told Insurance Age: “The company being recognised for its excellence is always going to boost staff morale. “Getting an award doesn’t necessarily boost your business but it has the effect of making people feel like they are being r
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK