Be Wiser chairman Mark Bower-Dyke has said the firm’s win at the 2016 UK Broker Awards was a good surprise and recommended brokers to enter this year’s awards.
The broker won the Training Award at last year’s ceremony at The Brewery in London.
Bower-Dyke told Insurance Age: “The company being recognised for its excellence is always going to boost staff morale.
“Getting an award doesn’t necessarily boost your business but it has the effect of making people feel like they are being r
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services