Brokers have been hit by further connectivity issues affecting SSP’s Pure Broking platform today (16 May). The issue started at 8:30 am with users unable to access broking or outlook services, Insurance Age was told. The software house tweeted at 10.30 that the issue had been resolved. Ian Mantel, from Manor Insurance, said the frustration levels of brokers was now at breaking point. “Brokers are fed up,” he summed up. The infrastructure needs to be improved.” Apology Mantel asked: “Surely t
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK