Brokers have been hit by further connectivity issues affecting SSP’s Pure Broking platform today (16 May).
The issue started at 8:30 am with users unable to access broking or outlook services, Insurance Age was told.
The software house tweeted at 10.30 that the issue had been resolved.
Ian Mantel, from Manor Insurance, said the frustration levels of brokers was now at breaking point.
“Brokers are fed up,” he summed up. The infrastructure needs to be improved.”
Mantel asked: “Surely t
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services