Insurance Age can reveal that Gareth Barrett, portfolio underwriting manager – motorcycle retail; senior underwriter Chris Larkby and Andrew Dodd, head of motor fleet underwriting, have left ERS.
Last week the provider confirmed that underwriting director Mark Bacon was leaving the business after six years.
At that time ERS chief executive officer Ian Parker stated: “Mark was originally bought into Equity Red Star in 2011 to remediate the book and shake out poor performing busi
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services