Insurance Age can reveal that Gareth Barrett, portfolio underwriting manager – motorcycle retail; senior underwriter Chris Larkby and Andrew Dodd, head of motor fleet underwriting, have left ERS. Last week the provider confirmed that underwriting director Mark Bacon was leaving the business after six years. Transformation At that time ERS chief executive officer Ian Parker stated: “Mark was originally bought into Equity Red Star in 2011 to remediate the book and shake out poor performing busi
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK
- FCA publishes IDD plans