Nevada Investments has purchased private medical insurance broker Chase Templeton from Palatine Private Equity for an undisclosed sum. Nevada is the investment vehicle set up by Towergate-owners HPS Investment Partners and Madison Dearborn Partners. Its most recent deal saw it buy Ryan Direct Group last month. This latest move will see Palatine exiting Chase Templeton. Palatine first invested in the broker in 2013 and according to the firm it has since pursued a buy-and-build strategy and co
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution