Nevada Investments has purchased private medical insurance broker Chase Templeton from Palatine Private Equity for an undisclosed sum.
Nevada is the investment vehicle set up by Towergate-owners HPS Investment Partners and Madison Dearborn Partners.
Its most recent deal saw it buy Ryan Direct Group last month.
This latest move will see Palatine exiting Chase Templeton.
Palatine first invested in the broker in 2013 and according to the firm it has since pursued a buy-and-build strategy and co
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services