Nevada Investments has purchased private medical insurance broker Chase Templeton from Palatine Private Equity for an undisclosed sum.
Nevada is the investment vehicle set up by Towergate-owners HPS Investment Partners and Madison Dearborn Partners.
Its most recent deal saw it buy Ryan Direct Group last month.
This latest move will see Palatine exiting Chase Templeton.
Palatine first invested in the broker in 2013 and according to the firm it has since pursued a buy-and-build strategy and
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK