Nevada Investments has purchased private medical insurance broker Chase Templeton from Palatine Private Equity for an undisclosed sum.
Nevada is the investment vehicle set up by Towergate-owners HPS Investment Partners and Madison Dearborn Partners.
Its most recent deal saw it buy Ryan Direct Group last month.
This latest move will see Palatine exiting Chase Templeton.
Palatine first invested in the broker in 2013 and according to the firm it has since pursued a buy-and-build strategy and co
- Marsh & McLennan buys JLT in $5.6bn deal
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute