Nevada Investments has purchased private medical insurance broker Chase Templeton from Palatine Private Equity for an undisclosed sum.
Nevada is the investment vehicle set up by Towergate-owners HPS Investment Partners and Madison Dearborn Partners.
Its most recent deal saw it buy Ryan Direct Group last month.
This latest move will see Palatine exiting Chase Templeton.
Palatine first invested in the broker in 2013 and according to the firm it has since pursued a buy-and-build strategy and co
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa