Pedalcover managing director Darren Thomas has said it was an honour to win at the 2016 UK Broker Awards. The company won in the Broker start-up of the Year category at last year’s ceremony and entries for the 2017 Awards are now open. Competition Thomas commented: “You can never take anything for granted because when I looked through the other brokers that we were up against, it was quite tough competition so winning was a nice surprise. “It’s nice to have recognition for all the hard work t
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution