Pedalcover managing director Darren Thomas has said it was an honour to win at the 2016 UK Broker Awards.
The company won in the Broker start-up of the Year category at last year’s ceremony and entries for the 2017 Awards are now open.
Thomas commented: “You can never take anything for granted because when I looked through the other brokers that we were up against, it was quite tough competition so winning was a nice surprise.
“It’s nice to have recognition for all the hard work t
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform