Pedalcover managing director Darren Thomas has said it was an honour to win at the 2016 UK Broker Awards.
The company won in the Broker start-up of the Year category at last year’s ceremony and entries for the 2017 Awards are now open.
Thomas commented: “You can never take anything for granted because when I looked through the other brokers that we were up against, it was quite tough competition so winning was a nice surprise.
“It’s nice to have recognition for all the hard work t
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services