Experts have stated that the personal lines broker market remains strong following the news that Swinton has put 900 people at risk of redundancy. Insurance Age revealed yesterday (26 April) that the broker was looking to restructure the size and shape of its branch network, with 84 branches being under review. Branch network Carl Shuker, chief executive officer of A-Plan, which uses a similar branch network model to Swinton’s, observed that he was not worried about the future of the network s
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution