Experts have stated that the personal lines broker market remains strong following the news that Swinton has put 900 people at risk of redundancy.
Insurance Age revealed yesterday (26 April) that the broker was looking to restructure the size and shape of its branch network, with 84 branches being under review.
Carl Shuker, chief executive officer of A-Plan, which uses a similar branch network model to Swinton’s, observed that he was not worried about the future of the network s
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018