Experts have stated that the personal lines broker market remains strong following the news that Swinton has put 900 people at risk of redundancy.
Insurance Age revealed yesterday (26 April) that the broker was looking to restructure the size and shape of its branch network, with 84 branches being under review.
Carl Shuker, chief executive officer of A-Plan, which uses a similar branch network model to Swinton’s, observed that he was not worried about the future of the network s
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services