Towergate holding company Finco has revealed a loss before tax of £73.0m for 2016, according to the Towergate Insurance annual report. This is compared to the pre-tax loss of £210.9m posted for the preceding year. The company also saw a fall in income from commission and fees to £317.9m (2015: £338.6m). Loss In addition, Finco reported a loss on continuing operations of £61.2m, which is an improvement from the £204.4m deficit it recorded in 2015. Group operating loss reduced to £26.2m from £
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution