Towergate chief executive officer David Ross has stated that the business is entering 2017 in an “incredibly robust shape”. The consolidator reported an Ebitda profit of £34.5m for 2016 and saw 2% organic growth in its insurance broking segment in the fourth quarter of the year. Ross commented: “We went into the second half of 2016 feeling very strong about the performance of the business, knowing the impact of good people continuing to arrive, stabilising the workforce and watching that trans
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution