Towergate chief executive officer David Ross has stated that the business is entering 2017 in an “incredibly robust shape”.
The consolidator reported an Ebitda profit of £34.5m for 2016 and saw 2% organic growth in its insurance broking segment in the fourth quarter of the year.
Ross commented: “We went into the second half of 2016 feeling very strong about the performance of the business, knowing the impact of good people continuing to arrive, stabilising the workforce and watching that trans
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Pen confirms redundancy threat at Chelmsford
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark
- Biba manifesto 2018: Push to prevent regulation stifling productivity
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam