Towergate chief executive officer David Ross has stated that the business is entering 2017 in an “incredibly robust shape”.
The consolidator reported an Ebitda profit of £34.5m for 2016 and saw 2% organic growth in its insurance broking segment in the fourth quarter of the year.
Ross commented: “We went into the second half of 2016 feeling very strong about the performance of the business, knowing the impact of good people continuing to arrive, stabilising the workforce and watching that trans
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform