The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) has awarded chartered insurance broker status to London-based Berns Brett.
The Lloyd’s broker and UNA member stated that chartered status is only awarded to brokers that meet rigorous criteria relating to professionalism and capability.
It added that in order to become chartered a broker needs to commit to the CII’s code of ethics, reinforcing the highest standards of professional practice in their business dealings.
David Skinner, director of
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Pen confirms redundancy threat at Chelmsford
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark
- Biba manifesto 2018: Push to prevent regulation stifling productivity
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam