The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) has awarded chartered insurance broker status to London-based Berns Brett. The Lloyd’s broker and UNA member stated that chartered status is only awarded to brokers that meet rigorous criteria relating to professionalism and capability. It added that in order to become chartered a broker needs to commit to the CII’s code of ethics, reinforcing the highest standards of professional practice in their business dealings. Milestone David Skinner, director of
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution