The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) has awarded chartered insurance broker status to London-based Berns Brett.
The Lloyd’s broker and UNA member stated that chartered status is only awarded to brokers that meet rigorous criteria relating to professionalism and capability.
It added that in order to become chartered a broker needs to commit to the CII’s code of ethics, reinforcing the highest standards of professional practice in their business dealings.
David Skinner, director of
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform