The quiz is now live. Why not test yourself against your colleagues to see who has been paying the most attention?
Pleased with your results? Tweet us your score using #IAQuiz
Need a hint? Try our clues:
Regulator is looking into "suspected conduct" but declines to comment.
Deal is Stackhouse Poland's second this year.
Franchise adds second new office in two months.
Parent company Xbridge also reports double digit turnover growth for 2016.
The proposals are being consul
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform