The quiz is now live. Why not test yourself against your colleagues to see who has been paying the most attention? Pleased with your results? Tweet us your score using #IAQuiz Quiz away. Need a hint? Try our clues: Regulator is looking into "suspected conduct" but declines to comment. Deal is Stackhouse Poland's second this year. Franchise adds second new office in two months. Parent company Xbridge also reports double digit turnover growth for 2016. The proposals are being consul
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution