Brokers have confirmed that the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is conducting an investigation into suspected conduct in the aviation insurance sector.
The news was first reported by the Insurance Insider and Aon, JLT, Marsh, Willis Towers Watson and UIB are the brokers that are being investigated by the regulator.
The FCA declined to comment when approached by Insurance Age.
Marsh has confirmed that the FCA indicated that it had reasonable grounds for suspecting that Marsh and others with
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services