Brokers have confirmed that the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is conducting an investigation into suspected conduct in the aviation insurance sector. The news was first reported by the Insurance Insider and Aon, JLT, Marsh, Willis Towers Watson and UIB are the brokers that are being investigated by the regulator. The FCA declined to comment when approached by Insurance Age. Marsh has confirmed that the FCA indicated that it had reasonable grounds for suspecting that Marsh and others with
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution