Stackhouse Poland has purchased E Coleman & Co for an undisclosed sum, Insurance Age can reveal.
The broker, established in 1928 and based in Poole, Southampton and Exeter, specialises in marine, private client and commercial insurance.
Steven Risk, chief executive officer of E Coleman & Co, said: “E Coleman & Co has agreed to combine forces with Stackhouse Poland.
“Bringing the businesses together will benefit the clients of the expanded group through enhanced capability in commercial, priva
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Revenue growth for Seventeen Group
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018