Stackhouse Poland has purchased E Coleman & Co for an undisclosed sum, Insurance Age can reveal.
The broker, established in 1928 and based in Poole, Southampton and Exeter, specialises in marine, private client and commercial insurance.
Steven Risk, chief executive officer of E Coleman & Co, said: “E Coleman & Co has agreed to combine forces with Stackhouse Poland.
“Bringing the businesses together will benefit the clients of the expanded group through enhanced capability in commercial, priva
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Meet the techies: Tobias Taupitz
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market