Stackhouse Poland has purchased E Coleman & Co for an undisclosed sum, Insurance Age can reveal.
The broker, established in 1928 and based in Poole, Southampton and Exeter, specialises in marine, private client and commercial insurance.
Steven Risk, chief executive officer of E Coleman & Co, said: “E Coleman & Co has agreed to combine forces with Stackhouse Poland.
“Bringing the businesses together will benefit the clients of the expanded group through enhanced capability in commercial, priva
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution