SEIB Insurance Brokers has posted a rise in revenue to £8.91m for the year ended 31 December 2016.
Its revenue for the preceding year was £8.65m.
Pre-tax profit also increased - by 7% to £2.39m (2015: £2.24m).
In addition, the broker revealed an operating profit of £1.77m (2015: £1.70m) and post-tax profit up 8% to £1.89m compared to £1.75m in the previous year.
SEIB commercial director Suzy Middleton told Insurance Age that she was “extremely pleased” with the results, adding that sti
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution