SEIB Insurance Brokers has posted a rise in revenue to £8.91m for the year ended 31 December 2016.
Its revenue for the preceding year was £8.65m.
Pre-tax profit also increased - by 7% to £2.39m (2015: £2.24m).
In addition, the broker revealed an operating profit of £1.77m (2015: £1.70m) and post-tax profit up 8% to £1.89m compared to £1.75m in the previous year.
SEIB commercial director Suzy Middleton told Insurance Age that she was “extremely pleased” with the results, adding that sti
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Revenue growth for Seventeen Group
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018