SEIB Insurance Brokers has posted a rise in revenue to £8.91m for the year ended 31 December 2016.
Its revenue for the preceding year was £8.65m.
Pre-tax profit also increased - by 7% to £2.39m (2015: £2.24m).
In addition, the broker revealed an operating profit of £1.77m (2015: £1.70m) and post-tax profit up 8% to £1.89m compared to £1.75m in the previous year.
SEIB commercial director Suzy Middleton told Insurance Age that she was “extremely pleased” with the results, adding that sti
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Meet the techies: Tobias Taupitz
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market