Brolly, a broker which provides insurance via a smartphone app, has revealed the result of its campaign to crowdsource a new logo.
The broker was forced to reconsider its logo after US insurer Travelers, which promotes its own brand using an umbrella symbol, threatened legal action.
4. Paul Upton leaves Evolution Underwriting
Pen Underwriting has confirmed that Paul Upton has left his role as group chief executive officer
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Ian Gosden retires from GRP-owned Higos
- Hayley Robinson takes on CUO role at Zurich UK