Brolly, a broker which provides insurance via a smartphone app, has revealed the result of its campaign to crowdsource a new logo.
The broker was forced to reconsider its logo after US insurer Travelers, which promotes its own brand using an umbrella symbol, threatened legal action.
4. Paul Upton leaves Evolution Underwriting
Pen Underwriting has confirmed that Paul Upton has left his role as group chief executive officer
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto