Start-up commercial insurance broker Konsileo has launched, co-founded by John Warburton and Peter Henderson.
Warburton, former director of global marketing and digital strategy at Allianz, takes on the chief executive role, while Henderson, who was most recently technical director of mental health start-up Big White Wall, is the chief technology officer.
Calling the new broker a disruptor, the two directors stated that its model is a different way of working for brokers and that its newly dev
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Revenue growth for Seventeen Group
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018