Start-up commercial insurance broker Konsileo has launched, co-founded by John Warburton and Peter Henderson.
Warburton, former director of global marketing and digital strategy at Allianz, takes on the chief executive role, while Henderson, who was most recently technical director of mental health start-up Big White Wall, is the chief technology officer.
Calling the new broker a disruptor, the two directors stated that its model is a different way of working for brokers and that its newly dev
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason