Start-up commercial insurance broker Konsileo has launched, co-founded by John Warburton and Peter Henderson.
Warburton, former director of global marketing and digital strategy at Allianz, takes on the chief executive role, while Henderson, who was most recently technical director of mental health start-up Big White Wall, is the chief technology officer.
Calling the new broker a disruptor, the two directors stated that its model is a different way of working for brokers and that its newly dev
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009