Brokers have welcomed Stuart Reid back to the insurance industry, following the news from last week that he had been exonerated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
The former UK Retail chief at Arthur J. Gallagher, who left his post last year because he was not approved by the FCA, stated that he was contemplating a return to the market later in 2017.
“He’s always been one of the guys who is willing to put himself onto all of the various committees and boards and willing to get stuck in,
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- CII targeting December 2018 for chartered MGA status
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Allianz takes new CFO from Ageas
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports