Brokers have welcomed Stuart Reid back to the insurance industry, following the news from last week that he had been exonerated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
The former UK Retail chief at Arthur J. Gallagher, who left his post last year because he was not approved by the FCA, stated that he was contemplating a return to the market later in 2017.
“He’s always been one of the guys who is willing to put himself onto all of the various committees and boards and willing to get stuck in,
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Broker Expo Leeds: Highlights
- Brightside revenue drops by £10m in "very tough" 2016
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks