Brokers have welcomed Stuart Reid back to the insurance industry, following the news from last week that he had been exonerated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
The former UK Retail chief at Arthur J. Gallagher, who left his post last year because he was not approved by the FCA, stated that he was contemplating a return to the market later in 2017.
“He’s always been one of the guys who is willing to put himself onto all of the various committees and boards and willing to get stuck in,
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week