Stuart Reid has been exonerated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Insurance Age can reveal.
The former UK Retail chief executive at Arthur J. Gallagher said: “It has been a long 18 months, but I’m obviously delighted that matters have ended up where they have.”
“I’m planning to go to the Biba event in Manchester this year to meet up again with the insurance industry and to contemplate a possible return to the market at the end of this year.”
Reid left the broking giant in October last
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- Blog: Escape of water – a summer time risk?