Grahame Chilton, Arthur J. Gallagher international brokerage CEO has confirmed that a key focus for him since he took on the role two years ago had been to integrate all of the businesses previously purchased by Gallagher and that the broker had now come to the implementation stage of the process.
“We’ve needed to hive up over 200 businesses into what would then end up being four regulated entities that sit under me – the retail business, the London specialty and wholesale business, Pen Underwr
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week