Management buyouts (MBO) are cementing their status as a popular strategy for brokers looking to retire and make an exit from their businesses.
According to experts, MBOs appeal to brokers who want to hand over their firm to someone they trust and who will make sure it remains the same in terms of its culture, staff and service to existing clients.
However, the specialists warn of a lengthy process that takes more time and effort than most brokers expect, with several highlighting that an MBO
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance