Management buyouts (MBO) are cementing their status as a popular strategy for brokers looking to retire and make an exit from their businesses.
According to experts, MBOs appeal to brokers who want to hand over their firm to someone they trust and who will make sure it remains the same in terms of its culture, staff and service to existing clients.
However, the specialists warn of a lengthy process that takes more time and effort than most brokers expect, with several highlighting that an MBO
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- Blog: Escape of water – a summer time risk?