Management buyouts (MBO) are cementing their status as a popular strategy for brokers looking to retire and make an exit from their businesses.
According to experts, MBOs appeal to brokers who want to hand over their firm to someone they trust and who will make sure it remains the same in terms of its culture, staff and service to existing clients.
However, the specialists warn of a lengthy process that takes more time and effort than most brokers expect, with several highlighting that an MBO
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- Circle expands again in 2018
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal