The must-see webinar for all brokers who are curious about selling connected home insurance is now available on demand.
The video, which was part of the virtual event Broker Expo Live, features specialists from Oak Underwriting, including managing director Mark Coffey and head of underwriting and pricing David Rowntree, as well as Richard Austin from Oakwood Insurances.
The session, chaired by Insurance Age director of content Jonathan Swift, explores the potential that new connected technolog
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards